Sunday, August 29, 2010

Communique - Graphic 45....again!

Well, it's been awhile since I've made a card, we have been so busy! But this weekend has been one of those rare ones with nothing to do and no place to be. YAY! I'm back in the "craft room" again today too, if the ironing stops calling, no, yelling, to me.

I've used my current favourite paper again, Graphic 45. This time from the Communique collection.



The little paper roses are so easy to make using the little Prima paper flowers and the crochet flower is from my yummy stash of Purple Pumpkin goodies.


As always, you can't tell from the photo (or is it my photography?) that the camera on the bottom and the photo above it are mounted with foam tape.

I have also tried something for the first time with this card. The sentiment at the top was printed on the twill by my trusty printer! I have also rediscovered my gorgeous black tissue paper flowers that I had forgotten about. You can see one under the paper rose here.



Don't forget to come and P{l}ay It Forward with me too. I have 2 spots left. 

0 comments.: