Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Need More Hours In The Day!!

I haven't made a card in what seems like forever!. Life just keeps getting in the way. Work, dancing, school stuff....on and on and no time to open the craft room door. :(

But...I'm off to the Stitches and Craft show on Wednesday! Yippee!! I can't wait. I've been soooo looking forward to it ever since my first visit last year. I'm leaving the kidlets at school this year though. They got bored last year after the first lap and nagged to go home.

Because I feel like I need to post something, and I don't want to be accused of Blogger neglect, I'm going to show you a fantastic giveaway over at The Clip Cafe.


You like? Well how about adding this if she gets to 90 followers?


And she will be adding more if she gets 100 and 110 followers!

Go and visit Vanessa and become a follower to be in the running. Don't forget to tell her I sent you.

0 comments.: