Saturday, November 27, 2010

Birthday Card For A Tomboy.

My 10 year old daughter was invited to the birthday party of one of her classmates this weekend. This friend is quite a tomboy and I didn't think would appreciate a girly girl card so I compromised by using red, black and white with only a teeny bit of bling. The music theme was because she was getting a set of drums and lessons for her birthday.


That spotty button round is a Purple Pumpkin one of course and the two music buttons are lovely ones sent to me from Vanessa at The Clip Cafe


The sheet music I found on Google and printed onto shimmery cardstock to make my own DP. Not toooo girly, just a little!

My entry in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Go with the flow.

2 comments.:

Liz Weber said...

Oh noice one Tracie, this is so smart looking. Love the buttons and ribbon and that music pp looks fab!

The Clip Cafe said...

Love the look! And colours - so striking!