Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's Been So Long........

since I've posted a card! I always have such GRAND plans for the evenings and weekends and it never, ever works out that way. Life just keeps getting in the way of my cardmaking! It doesn't help that I'm the sort of cardmaker that doesn't just stick and go. I put it together (without the glue), take it apart, put it together...you get the drift. It takes me ages to make one card and even then it never looks like the one in my mind!

Well, here it is. A Christmas card with a Purple Pumpkin button taking pride of place on my little red rosette (1/2 a rosette actually because I couldn't quite get it right). The image is from the Graphic 45 Christmas past Deluxe Collection and the PP is from the Kaisercraft 'Tis The Season 6' x 6' paper pad.



A closeup of the Purple Pumpkin button.


Happy papercrafting everyone.

0 comments.: