Saturday, July 10, 2010

'Tween Boys.

I think I've said this before but I'll say it again. I find "boy" cards so hard to do, particularly 'tween boys! This Rewind paper from Kaisercraft makes the job a little easier though. I love the colours and the grungy/graffiti look of them.


You can't see on this photo that the smaller orange arrow and the number 10 are raised with foam tape.
My older daughter is turning 10 this year which means most of her friends will also be 10 in the next twelve months so I think this paper will be getting a workout. I'm also going to enter this one in the 2 Sisters Challenge - "Anything Goes".

3 comments.:

Samantha Hauzer said...

I find boy cards hard to do too! Your card turned out really well though, those papers are perfect for boys that age :)

mbb said...

I so agree with boys cards being more difficult...problem is they eventually become men who are difficult to make for.

Love what you've come up with, good luck for the challenge.

Stacy Walker said...

You are so right. Boy cards are difficult. This is a great card. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge. I look forward to seeing your next creation.