Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One Of My Favourite Images!


I love using this retro image! I think I found it over at The Graphics Fairy, but I'm not sure, so if I have credited the wrong person, my apologies. That'll teach me to label and organise properly!!


It was originally green but I changed it to orange using Photoshop. I have also used it as black and white with the same layout and it was stunning. I've outlined the women in silver and used lots of silver accents to break up the orange. I just think the whole retro look of the image lends itself to using bold contrasting colours. I'm dying to do a red one!

I'm entering this one in Paper Sundaes "lots of layers" challenge this week , 2 Sisters "anything goes" and Pollycraft Monday "bold and bright".

3 comments.:

Crystal said...

Love the retro look of the card & the rhinestone buckle! Thanks for playing along in our "lots of layers" challenge at Paper Sundaes :)

HappyCrafter said...

What a stylish card- very cool! Thx 4 playing @ paper sundeas!

Tracy said...

wow this is fabulous i love the colours and the great image and layout, brilliant card, very original!Thanks for joining in with this weeks Pollycraft Challenge, I hope you will join us again, Tracy x