Saturday, July 17, 2010

Christmas In July.

Well it's all over the cardmaking blogasphere! Christmas in July! If you're like me it might just give you the push you need to get started on Chrissy cards. I bet, though, I still leave most of it until the last minute!

Well, this is my first Christmas card for 2010 and I'm entering it in the following challenges:




Again I have used Graphic 45 papers. This time from their Christmas Past collection. They have re-released it this year and it is bigger and better than ever!


I love the masculine colours of navy and gold. I'm getting into the swing of "man" cards but i must say it's been hard keeping away from flowers, lace, bling etc.

9 comments.:

Patricia St Martin said...

Very elegant card. It is just beautiful. You did such a wonderful job on your card see you do not need to put all those flowers, bows and frillies things to make an outstanding card. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for men. Good luck on the challenge.

Stacy Walker said...

Very Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters.

TinaB said...

Stunning card! xx thanks for joining us at 2 sisters challenge blog xx

andrea said...

gorgeous card,beautiful papers and image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Audrey Pettit said...

How fabulous! I love those elegant colors and papers. I hadn't seen Graphic 45's holiday line last year, but I can tell I'm going to be needing it! Your design here is wonderful. SO classic and elegant. Thanks for sharing this with us at TSTR.

Debbie said...

What a wonderful, CAS and simply elegant card design! I {heart} the Graphic 45 holiday DSP!! Thanks for sharing with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Lisa said...

Beautiful Christmas tree! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Tea Room!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Christmas Card. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters!!!! Hugs JO xxxx

Mary said...

Beautiful card! Very elegant. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenges.

hugs
Mary