Friday, July 16, 2010

A Proper Gentleman And A Sketch.

Lynnette over at Everything But the Kitchen Sink has come up with this sketch for this month:


And this is my interpretation using papers from Graphic 45 "A Proper Gentleman" collection.


I rotated it (not sure if we were allowed but it didn't say not to) and the tag with the sentiment was my first go at using layers in Photoshop. It took me ages to figure out how to get the text inside the bookplate and print it at the right size. But I got there in the end. lol I've only used Photoshop to autofix photos before!


A closeup of the chipboard flourishes that I inked and marked with a gold gel pen and then wiped with a baby wipe while they were still wet.


I'm also going going to pop it on the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog.

5 comments.:

mbb said...

Love these mens cards Tracie, that paper is just gorge!

Polka Dot Door Designs said...

I love these vintage cards, lovely work!

Ann said...

Cool vintage card! Thanks for playing at EBTKS!

Courtney Baker said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with EBTKS!

Winter said...

How unique! I love it! Thanks so much for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)